- To assess risk factors for underimmunization in poor urban infants.
- Prospective cohort study.
- A large municipal teaching hospital in the Midwest.
- A total of 464 healthy, full-term newborn infants delivered at a large municipal teaching hospital who were to be discharged to the care of their mothers.
Mothers were interviewed 24 to 72 hours post partum regarding personal and financial characteristics and 9 to 12 months later to determine where immunizations had been received.
- Immunization status at 3 and 7 months of age.
Mots-clés Pascal : Vaccination, Enfant, Homme, Urbanisation, Etats Unis, Amérique du Nord, Amérique, Immunoprophylaxie
Mots-clés Pascal anglais : Vaccination, Child, Human, Urbanization, United States, North America, America, Immunoprophylaxis
Notice produite par :
Inist-CNRS - Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique
Cote : 94-0704759
Code Inist : 002B05A02. Création : 09/06/1995.