logo BDSP

Base documentaire


Votre avis nous intéresse

Le réseau BDSP met en oeuvre un projet d'innovation et d'amélioration de ses services, dans le souci constant de proposer des contenus de qualité adaptés aux besoins des utilisateurs.

Identifier de nouvelles sources de financements est la condition nécessaire pour assurer la poursuite et la pérennité de cet outil unique qu'est la BDSP, tout en le faisant évoluer.

Pour définir un nouveau modèle économique, nous avons besoin de votre avis : merci de répondre à notre enquête (temps estimé : 5 minutes).

Participer maintenant
Participer plus tard J'ai déjà participé

  1. A genetic and environmental time series analysis of blood pressure in male twins.

    Article, Congrès - En anglais

    GAW 8 : genetic analysis workshop. Watsonville CA (USA), 1992/11/08.

    Systolic and diastolic blood pressures were measured on 254 monozygotic (MZ) and 260 dizygotic (DZ) male twin pairs, during middle age (average age 48 years) and at two later age points.

    Genetic and environmental components of covariation were modeled by time series.

    For both measures, shared environmental influences were absent and specific environmental influences were largely time-specific.

    Although heritability was about 0.5 at each time point, genetic variation present at middle age contributed only about 60% to that present 9 years later, the remaining 40% being new.

    Fifteen years later, at the third time point, no new genetic variation was evident, variation in individual differences being entirely attributable to genetic differences laid down at the two earlier ages.

    Mots-clés Pascal : Pression sanguine, Déterminisme génétique, Homme, Jumeau, Mâle, Impact environnement, Génétique épidémiologique, Hémodynamique, Etude familiale

    Mots-clés Pascal anglais : Blood pressure, Genetic inheritance, Human, Twin, Male, Environment impact, Epidemiologic genetics, Hemodynamics, Family study

    Logo du centre Notice produite par :
    Inist-CNRS - Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique

    Cote : 94-0177828

    Code Inist : 002A22B. Création : 199406.