logo BDSP

Base documentaire


  1. Sexual behaviour, contraceptive practice and knowledge of reproductive biology among adolescent secondary school girls in Nairobi, Kenya.

    Article - En anglais

    One thousand seven hundred and fifty one adolescent secondary school girls were interviewed by means of self-administered questionnaire. 23.8% of all the girls had been or were sexually active at the time of the study. 94.5% of the sexually active girls had not or were not using any method of contraception; while the rest, i.e. 5.5% were using mainly unreliable or risky methods of contraception. 1.7% of the sexually active girls admitted to have been pregnant at one time and had sought abortion.

    Mots-clés Pascal : Afrique, Homme, Education sanitaire, Comportement sexuel, Contraception, Reproduction, Connaissance, Kenya, Adolescent, Femelle

    Mots-clés Pascal anglais : Africa, Human, Health education, Sexual behavior, Contraception, Reproduction, Knowledge, Kenya, Adolescent, Female

    Logo du centre Notice produite par :
    Inist-CNRS - Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique

    Cote : 91-0171372

    Code Inist : 002B30B. Création : 199406.