College of American Pathologists. Conference. USA, 1994/11/04.
- To describe a successful method of management for pathologists to use in an environment of hospital consolidation and managed care.
- This article draws on the experience of a large, pathologist-owned regional laboratory in applying management principles needed for practice in the future.
- A group of 20 pathologists, with 19 affiliated pathologists (multiple groups) practicing in rural and urban areas of five states in the Southern Plains.
- Planning, personnel management, organizational structure, finance, and information systems are necessary keys for pathology management in a dispersed system.
- The opportunity exists for a professionally and economically satisfying practice in the medical environment of the future.
Mots-clés Pascal : Anatomopathologie, Pratique professionnelle, Etats Unis, Gestion, Réseau, Soin coordonné, Amérique du Nord, Amérique
Mots-clés Pascal anglais : Pathology, Professional practice, United States, Management, Network, North America, America
Notice produite par :
Inist-CNRS - Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique
Cote : 95-0508578
Code Inist : 002B30A04D. Création : 01/03/1996.