logo BDSP

Base documentaire


Votre avis nous intéresse

Le réseau BDSP met en oeuvre un projet d'innovation et d'amélioration de ses services, dans le souci constant de proposer des contenus de qualité adaptés aux besoins des utilisateurs.

Identifier de nouvelles sources de financements est la condition nécessaire pour assurer la poursuite et la pérennité de cet outil unique qu'est la BDSP, tout en le faisant évoluer.

Pour définir un nouveau modèle économique, nous avons besoin de votre avis : merci de répondre à notre enquête (temps estimé : 5 minutes).

Participer maintenant
Participer plus tard J'ai déjà participé

  1. A rubella outbreak in the region of Rijeka, Croatia.

    Article - En anglais

    In the Region of Rijeka, Croatia, a combined vaccination programme against rubella has been carried out since 1976, so that children of both sexes are vaccinated at age 15 months and all girls at the age of 14 (8th grade of primary school).

    This vaccination programme has been carried out unchanged up till now.

    In 1989 a rubella epidemic arose in the Region of Rijeka (344 845 inhabitants).

    In all 2746 cases were reported, of which 79.1% were men, and the rest were women (20.9%). Among the reported cases in men, the malority (70.3%) were aged 15-19 years.

    The number of reported cases was small and identical for both sexes under the age of 13, and above the age of 20 years.

    The number of men aged 15-19 who fell ill was considerably higher than the number of women of the same age.

    In this epidemic rubella remained a spring-time disease with its peak in April.

    Mots-clés Pascal : Croatie, Europe, Epidémiologie, Epidémie, Homme, Rubéole, Virose, Infection, Efficacité, Vaccination

    Mots-clés Pascal anglais : Croatia, Europe, Epidemiology, Epidemic, Human, Rubella, Viral disease, Infection, Efficiency, Vaccination

    Logo du centre Notice produite par :
    Inist-CNRS - Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique

    Cote : 95-0318080

    Code Inist : 002B05C02B. Création : 01/03/1996.